Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wholey Broken

To clear my mind would take a miracle large enough to create world peace...
To etch u outta my heart would b like erasing my memory.
To keep me away from the love I feel for u is like a mother never touching her newborn child...

I'd perish...

I perish at the thought of life's joy without ur smile, that softens every horizon and brings a new day...
The sweetest defeat is to surrender to ur touch.
Then I drown in sorrow as u fade and take ur love with u.

To forget our past is to forget my present, whose pallid existence reminds me of ur departure, ur abandonment, and my lonliness....

To long for u is an understatement...

My DNA is uncoiled. Eyes blinded. Brain dead. Heart... lifeless....

Fear engulfs me and takes me under as I sit and wait for ur return...

Spirit lapses...

Mirror shatters as I look to see my reflection...

No longer me...

Just traces of a good girl.....

LOVE STINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment